2016年7月23日星期六

Learning with happiness

when her mother told me that the graceful hands courses are expensive, we didn't show any hesitation at all. The courses themselves occupy the most unattended time of her morning. On top of that, she likes it very much. And last but not the least, she learns and the whole matter is now worthy. I must admit that I am good father without capacity or capabilities to teach. All I can do is to make her learning easy and take her out (or assist her out) when she is down(feeling bad sometimes these days). Her mother made such a wise decision and act on it. I appreciate a lot and I find out that her mother is good to herself as well as her daughter when she is off from the career or job. This good arrangement makes myself learn a lot that I need to really spend some quality time with my little girl and with extra efforts. And I need and willing to support more on her mother as well in the same fashion of manner.

沒有留言:

某一年的校服

孩子將來會否記得呢?我哋呢一輩男生真係無咩研究。但係時代不同了,這是好睇唔好睇的大問題,對不對?