2015年11月22日星期日
Birthday
It's so much to write and so little time as I am still working her homework today. I better write it fast with English. Last night when we were talking about what to do on Sunday, she remembered that it's my birthday. She is so eager to draw me something even it's late night at 11 pm. She asked me what do I like and I want. I said I like soccer. She corrected by asking what kind of toys I like. I told her that I like cars, like those ones I lent to her. She then started to draw. She said it's lorry and I said I like it very much. There are so many wheels that I cannot tell how many lorries are there in the drawing. Anyway, it's one of my birthday gifts. I am so happy.
訂閱:
發佈留言 (Atom)
父親對女兒的盲目遷就,真生活,有感
我都係就晒個女㗎喇,簡直同佢阿媽就佢一模一樣。 今日放工特登去咗西九龍對面嗰間新鋪頭「大口狗」,幫阿女買咗碗超多芒果肉嘅楊枝甘露。點知返到屋企,佢竟然話唔係楊枝甘露,佢唔食晚餐,所以要食「一粒粒嗰啲芋圓呀、小丸子呀」之類嘅甜品。我誤會...
-
I am going to UST open day, and she is going to school to study. When I escort, she is willing to ride by MTR.

沒有留言:
發佈留言